Game-Labs Forum

Had to uninstall and now cannot find launcher to reinstall

CalebReay

Hello!

I uninstalled the game to free up some space on my HD for another purpose. I would like to reinstall the game but I have no idea how to reinstall the game as I cannot find the launcher and am unsure on how to proceed.

I am also worried that I wont be able to verify that I actually purchased the game as I often clean my email inbox and the email I received after purchase was originally sent to my spam folder I didnt think to move it to another folder.

Any help in regards to this will be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, CalebReay said:

Hello!

I uninstalled the game to free up some space on my HD for another purpose. I would like to reinstall the game but I have no idea how to reinstall the game as I cannot find the launcher and am unsure on how to proceed.

I am also worried that I wont be able to verify that I actually purchased the game as I often clean my email inbox and the email I received after purchase was originally sent to my spam folder I didnt think to move it to another folder.

Any help in regards to this will be greatly appreciated.

Greetings!

Once you complete registration within launcher and redeemed the key, you no longer need to activate anything, all you need is just to login to the launcher.

You can try to search your download folder for UAD_launcher_installer file and install the launcher.

If you cannot find the file in download folder and you deleted mails from Xsolla with the download link, do not worry, just send me a private forum message and provide email that was used to purchase the game.