Game-Labs Forum

Crash/Freeze during ship building

TNIYM

Having problems while building ships. I would select and place a few items then my screen would freeze. After the freeze nothing on the screen changes or moves, however if I can still my move mouse around and if I click on items I can hear the click sounds as I was selecting something, however nothing the screen changes. I have latest Nvidia drivers, tried changing resolution and graphics quality as well. Any suggestions? 

5 hours ago, TNIYM said:

Having problems while building ships. I would select and place a few items then my screen would freeze. After the freeze nothing on the screen changes or moves, however if I can still my move mouse around and if I click on items I can hear the click sounds as I was selecting something, however nothing the screen changes. I have latest Nvidia drivers, tried changing resolution and graphics quality as well. Any suggestions? 

Greetings,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com

Also it would be useful if you sent dxdiag text file as well:

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: dxdiag
    • click on "Save all.."