Game-Labs Forum

How to make launcher not use torrents?

rocket47681

Hi, I recently bought the game and want to install it. However, my university wifi blocks torrents so I am forced to use my phones mobile hotspot. The problem is that my hotspot only get a maximum of about 30kb/s, which is extremely slow. I'm gonna be waiting several days to get the game installed. Is there a way to download the game without using torrents? I made it happen with World of Warships, there must be a way to not use torrents for the installer. Thank you.

16 hours ago, rocket47681 said:

Hi, I recently bought the game and want to install it. However, my university wifi blocks torrents so I am forced to use my phones mobile hotspot. The problem is that my hotspot only get a maximum of about 30kb/s, which is extremely slow. I'm gonna be waiting several days to get the game installed. Is there a way to download the game without using torrents? I made it happen with World of Warships, there must be a way to not use torrents for the installer. Thank you.

Greetings! 

Please click on the mail address in the top right section of launcher and click on "Settings", then activate/deactivate the "Use a P2P connection" option as shown on the screenshot

0R4jkeTh.jpg