Game-Labs Forum

Incorrect Password

Draeconix

I just downloaded and installed the launcher. Followed the instructions to create an account but when I log in it says "Incorrect Password". I attempted to do a password reset but got no e-mail. If I was supposed to get one originally when I created my account, I did not receive that one either.

10 hours ago, Draeconix said:

I just downloaded and installed the launcher. Followed the instructions to create an account but when I log in it says "Incorrect Password". I attempted to do a password reset but got no e-mail. If I was supposed to get one originally when I created my account, I did not receive that one either.

Greetings,

Once you create an account within Xsolla launcher, there should be a confirmation mail, could you please clarify if you confirmed the registration? If you did not, please make sure to check your inbox folder for the confirmation email, also check junk (spam) folder just in case.

Please let me know if the problem is still there

11 hours ago, Draeconix said:

Checked my inbox and SPAM folder and I have no message to confirm the registration. I have one with my ALPHA key and a purchase confirmation but nothing else.

Please check private forum message for additional clarifications