Game-Labs Forum

Cangliss

FallenAngel01

Since getting the game I've had a recurring issue where it wont load the battles properly in that the water does not load in and it gives me an error in the development console telling me "Trying to access pass 1, but material 'NavalAction/Ocean/FoamTurbulanceGenerator' subshader (0) has only 1 valid passes". I've tried changing my visual settings, resolution, and hitting the repair option in the launcher to no avail. I do still somewhat enjoy building the ships and that part loads just fine it only has problems once i load the mission after designing the ship. Would appreciate any help that can be given.

11 hours ago, FallenAngel01 said:

Since getting the game I've had a recurring issue where it wont load the battles properly in that the water does not load in and it gives me an error in the development console telling me "Trying to access pass 1, but material 'NavalAction/Ocean/FoamTurbulanceGenerator' subshader (0) has only 1 valid passes". I've tried changing my visual settings, resolution, and hitting the repair option in the launcher to no avail. I do still somewhat enjoy building the ships and that part loads just fine it only has problems once i load the mission after designing the ship. Would appreciate any help that can be given.

Greetings!

Could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com with a brief description (you can copy your message here and include your forum name)