Game-Labs Forum

Crash During "Destroyer Attack"

LazzerKats

Before I begin this could very well be a problem with my own PC and not the Game itself due to the bizarre nature of this glitch.

While I was playing this mission I pitted my 3 destroyers against a powerful Heavy Cruiser with what I think were 12 Inch Guns in two Single barrel turrets. I was about ten minutes in when I watched a 12 inch shell race its way towards a perfectly healthy Destroyer. When the shell made contact with the pie crust thin hull of my dingy the game stopped and paused right before the shell detonated and I sat in suspense for about a minute waiting for what I figure would be the most spectacular explosion I've yet to see in UA:D. Unfortunately I imagine the Explosion that had yet to come was so Impressive that the game not only kicked me out but smited itself from my Hard drive XD. I honestly laughed for almost 15 mins before deciding to type this up as I had to share. A response is not entirely necessary as I am extremely happy with the game thus far and love the work you are all doing on the game. I am confident that it probably ill not happen again but just in case I will post after my game finishes re installing if this happens a second time.

Thank you again for making such a wonderful game and I am very excited play the finished build ^w^

16 hours ago, LazzerKats said:

Before I begin this could very well be a problem with my own PC and not the Game itself due to the bizarre nature of this glitch.

While I was playing this mission I pitted my 3 destroyers against a powerful Heavy Cruiser with what I think were 12 Inch Guns in two Single barrel turrets. I was about ten minutes in when I watched a 12 inch shell race its way towards a perfectly healthy Destroyer. When the shell made contact with the pie crust thin hull of my dingy the game stopped and paused right before the shell detonated and I sat in suspense for about a minute waiting for what I figure would be the most spectacular explosion I've yet to see in UA:D. Unfortunately I imagine the Explosion that had yet to come was so Impressive that the game not only kicked me out but smited itself from my Hard drive XD. I honestly laughed for almost 15 mins before deciding to type this up as I had to share. A response is not entirely necessary as I am extremely happy with the game thus far and love the work you are all doing on the game. I am confident that it probably ill not happen again but just in case I will post after my game finishes re installing if this happens a second time.

Thank you again for making such a wonderful game and I am very excited play the finished build ^w^

Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback and patience.

Once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com with a brief description on what mission and after what it happenedĀ (you can just copy your forum message)