Game-Labs Forum

Can I please get a refund........

Rusty_Lynx

Hi everyone, I know this is a game in development (Alpha) and I know this is not normally asked, But I am migrating to Linux this evening and I won't be able to play this promising game anymore.

Now you may understand. Whether it will be accorded or not I have no control over this.

The point was i will not be playing this game at all unless it is ported to Linux.  So if you can find a little place in your hearts, i could really use the money elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance and so long...

Rusty.

@Rusty_Lynx If you bought the game on Steam you can get a refund. But just remember that if, you played the game for more than two hours on steam, it will be harder for you to get your money back. Steam's policy is normally that they won't refund a game that has been played for more than two hours (There are some cases they do). If you bought the game before it was releast on Steam, then I don't think you can get a refund.

12 hours ago, Rusty_Lynx said:

Hi everyone, I know this is a game in development (Alpha) and I know this is not normally asked, But I am migrating to Linux this evening and I won't be able to play this promising game anymore.

Now you may understand. Whether it will be accorded or not I have no control over this.

The point was i will not be playing this game at all unless it is ported to Linux.  So if you can find a little place in your hearts, i could really use the money elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance and so long...

Rusty

Greetings, 

Refunds are handled by Xsolla. Could you please check their refund policy at https://xsolla.com/refundpolicy/en-us and contact the support team.