Game-Labs Forum

Suggestions

Hawkeye

Just got this game after watching it on youtube over the weekend. Couple of suggestions for the game under development.

1. the funnels to engine efficiency needs sorting. Unless its meant that it's almost impossible to get 100% engine efficiency. I don't think i've ever seen a ship with more than 4 funnels.

2. a wider range of guns, including with calibers. For example, 4.7" cannons were common. Not saying it should be overkill, but a few more would be nice.

3. Ramming. I'm hoping when one rams a ship it does damage, especially a BB ramming into a DD.

Must say this game is great from what i've seen so far and expect it to be brilliant. Not criticizing here, only hoping to help it develop.

Hawk, out/

3 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

Just got this game after watching it on youtube over the weekend. Couple of suggestions for the game under development.

1. the funnels to engine efficiency needs sorting. Unless its meant that it's almost impossible to get 100% engine efficiency. I don't think i've ever seen a ship with more than 4 funnels.

2. a wider range of guns, including with calibers. For example, 4.7" cannons were common. Not saying it should be overkill, but a few more would be nice.

3. Ramming. I'm hoping when one rams a ship it does damage, especially a BB ramming into a DD.

Must say this game is great from what i've seen so far and expect it to be brilliant. Not criticizing here, only hoping to help it develop.

Hawk, out/

1. It's meant to be impossible for early ships. You eventually unlock technology which allows you to use more efficient fuel (semi Oil and Oil) as well as more efficient boilers (Induced and forced) which will then allow you to easily get at 100 percent with even only a single funnel.
2. That's already being planned. They just want to get rid of crashes and improve the technical ground work first.
3. That's also already being planned on.

• Like 1