Game-Labs Forum

solo PZ timer bug (?)

Liq

Had a 1x1 in solo PZ, proceeded to completely dismast my opponent but then had one of those random 100% lag outs (ping 15k ms +) (which I somehow only get in Naval Action ???), my ship sailed out of the circle in the two minutes I couldn't control it at all - when I got back in control of the vessel, it was not probable for me to re-reach the circle, but I could still sink the opponent, as his sides were also pretty low..

At least that's what I thought...

With a little over two minutes left on the clock, I fired my last volleys into his sides which made him take on water, while still being in a very good shape HP wise myself..

But then at 90 seconds left on the timer - I instantly sunk as if I had been out of the circle for too long... Is the timer just inaccurate or whats up with that? Why have a timer at all if it doesnt even work?

Funnily enough my opponent also sank a few seconds later (as he was taking in water quick due to 0 HP), probably because he had also not been expecting this

This screenshot probably won't tell much, besides me being surprised (pun intended)

Any way to get the ship back?

A84829EF3F2977329A554E5CDF7A5EEFDFF5D883

Edited by Liq