Game-Labs Forum

Game loading issues

Takehitsu

So I tried loading up the game and it grayed out and went to not responding. Sometimes this has happened before so i just waited and it eventually went through. Since logging into the game this has now happened 5 times I swapped main ship to a different ship, I accepted a cargo mission, I left port. So I asked in nation chat if anyone else was having odd loading issues. Instantly had others say they are noticing this problem. I'm not sure what the issue is here but I'm simply making you guys aware it is there.

38 minutes ago, Takehitsu said:

So I tried loading up the game and it grayed out and went to not responding. Sometimes this has happened before so i just waited and it eventually went through. Since logging into the game this has now happened 5 times I swapped main ship to a different ship, I accepted a cargo mission, I left port. So I asked in nation chat if anyone else was having odd loading issues. Instantly had others say they are noticing this problem. I'm not sure what the issue is here but I'm simply making you guys aware it is there.

Could you please try those workarounds:

1)

2)

• Like 1