Game-Labs Forum

I give you 10 quid and you give me 5 more outpost slots. Deal?

3 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

It's funny because you'll say you cannot do those things in real life, but defend it for sake of gameplay like most would, but you won't concede that you can as many outposts/buildings as you can afford in real life (context age of sail), yet won't allow it even though it's both the positive of being context-accurate AND gameplay-beneficial.
So just like Vernon you don't really know what you're talking about or know what you want, because your logic is all contradictory.
It's not even really more people ask, it's asking for not less, below minimum. Doing things right. Not being expedient.

Let my logic be contradictory in your eyes. Doesn´t matter at all. I appreciate the boundaries we´ve got. People need to make strategic decisions. Where did I defend the stupid things I listed? They are worthy to discuss. Recrewing on sea is far more a disturbing issue than a limit on outposts. Or the repair system, where you by the way propose the weirdest things in another thread. Just accept that not everybody agrees to your proposals.