Game-Labs Forum

fundamental change on labor hours

at this moment we need a lot of stuff for making buildings in ports

at the same time we have labor hours, who are attached to the ship's captain in a poule from where he can take the labor hours from,

when i am in a harbor where can take stones from and i take the full amount of labor hours for having a shipload of stones to build a part of my towers in a port.

i am done for the day.

perhaps we need the labor hours attached to every building in a port.

where every building has its own labor force (hours)

if i sail to the other port i got the message you have no labor hours the labor force on the other islands having......... siesta ???

WFT my fish is rotting and my trees are growing out of scale...

a solution :

a brig with 100 men visiting a port can work for 80x14 hours a day =1120 point of labor hours at that port.

an lgv with 230 men visiting a port can work for 200 x14 hours a day =2800 point of labor hours at that port.

an Indiaman with 400 men visiting a port can work for 320 x14 hours a day= 4800 points of labor hours at that port.

Or just by  (crew) and rank. in a single  port

benefits:

Good for ship traffic and trading in general and as  a result more pvp/or other incidents :))

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

So tow my L'ocean around and I can get all of the labor hours. Sounds good to me :D

In all seriousness, sounds great on paper but realistically is just annoying. At least with a global pool it is simple, and prevents farming super crazy resources by moving around ports.

Edited by Isaac J Smith