Game-Labs Forum

Losing server connection at Battle Start

janvirus

Hey Guys,

Now it happend the 3rd time im getting a server lost information at the beginning of a battle...it doesnt matter if it's PvP or against AI 

cause of that i lost 3 Ships now and its getting really annoying...it says to me relog in 60 sec but in that 60 seconds im nearly destroyed cause i cant shoot back or move at all

my connection is steady cause on the last battle i have been send back to port after beeing destroyed again but in ther beginning of the battle im gettong the connection lost..

any suggestions ? sorry for bad english... its not my main language

Captain, once it happens again, could you please send connection test report via Naval Action Steam launcher (3rd option - send connection test report)

Also, please try those workarounds and check if the problem still happens:

1)

2)

Hey Sir, should i run this connection test while in battle or after ? 

i uploaded an image so u can see at least the error its showing me.

after that battle i returned to open world and could sail away like nothing happend its only in battles...

20190329235238_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi,I lost my purple pandora with expert master carpenter, sixtant, navy planking hull, and one elite item, 150 rigs, 150hull, 500 rum by the battle bug. how do i get that back? i have tried everything the problem is still

49 minutes ago, KotRed said:

hi,I lost my purple pandora with expert master carpenter, sixtant, navy planking hull, and one elite item, 150 rigs, 150hull, 500 rum by the battle bug. how do i get that back? i have tried everything the problem is still

Captain, have you sent a F11 report?

1 minute ago, Yendash said:

This problem occurs everyday form me, even few times.

As the first step, please send a connection test report right after you experienced the issue and post here it’s number (something like NAS-12345 - it will be copied in buffer once sent)