Game-Labs Forum

[Not critical] Character name

Red Tail

PVP (war) server

RedTail

Long story short - im not able to create a character with name (or change my current name with "Prolific Forger" dlc) -  "Red Tail" (without quotes)

Long: 

After a long break in the game I've come back to the game and realise that my nickname is now 'RedTail' but was 'Red Tail' (with a space).

So i bought "Prolific Forger" dlc to support the project and change my name back. But it failed. After mantanance time option to change name is active again and my name stayed the same. Moreover my friends' list was wiped after maintanance when i've tried to change name first time. 

I've tried yesterday to do this again. and todays - nothing changed. My name in the game the same (and friend list is NOT wiped as it was first time). 
Few weeks ago I recreated my character with name 'Red Tail' but it was created as 'RedTail' (without space). I've tried to do the same on PvE server (I found that i already have there a character and name was "RedTailCopiedBy...." so i just removed it) and everything is fine there - I was able to create a new character with a space. 

Old screenshot from the game with my prev. name 

11/06/2016‎ (dd/mm/yyyy)

20160611115450_1.thumb.jpg.275fd97ac78edffa28adee40420ecffa.jpg

Thats not a critical but IF possible I'd like to get my name back.

Appreciated for any help/responce/assistance.

Thanks!

Edited by Red Tail
wrong data format