Game-Labs Forum

New patch and community.

First of all, thanks for the release, I see you guys put a lot of effort to bring us this wonderful UI and a new game economy. As for why I am here, I’ve seen a lot of mixed feelings lately about the new patch. That is why i myself will restrain from making any comments for the moment being (I prefer to see how everything settles down). My first publication on this forum comes in the form of a petition: listen to your players/customers. The forums keep showing bans and restrictions of opinion and history has showed us that silencing your allies (the people you share NA community with) is not a viable option. Instead of this monopoly of opinions I warmly suggest you to take the time to review and listen to ALL OF US

• Like 3

Everyone is listened to. Those that choose to flame, troll, argue, or post non-constructively in feedback topics (especially those that have been around and know better) receive brief breaks for wasting the developers time.

You can see tons of posts that are critical of the patches and of various features that remain up and are being discussed.  Claims that dissenting opinions are silenced aren't supportable given the evidence that can be immediately seen at hand.

• Like 5