Game-Labs Forum

Leaderboard system for multiplayer

HugoBardo

What do you think about add more competitivity to the game in multiplayer?

At this stage i can see only the leaderboard of my steam friend. What about a global ladder system that will make us compete for a monthly or more months season?

For example the top 10 winners can try to get some prizes like some badge or trophy to have in the trophy room or something like that visible always on the server.

Maybe this is an idea somebody else already asked for, in case i apologize.

Let me know!

I would like to see statistics for Win and Loss for a person entire Career. Maybe shows how many battles you played on each map. What side you fought on. Do you only play as Union on a map that is easy for Union or do you play on all sides on all maps and are you really that good? Those kind of things can distinguish the quality players from the posers.

• Like 1

I would like to see statistics for Win and Loss for a person entire Career. Maybe shows how many battles you played on each map. What side you fought on. Do you only play as Union on a map that is easy for Union or do you play on all sides on all maps and are you really that good? Those kind of things can distinguish the quality players from the posers.

This is also a very good idea!  :D