Game-Labs Forum

Hardcore pvp server

4 hours ago, Malachy said:

No you can't hunt in na legends. Na legends will always be second string compared to NA. It's not hardcore at all.

if you think about it you can think of the queue to be your afk sailing and then you get tagged into battle :)

18 minutes ago, Wyy said:

if you think about it you can think of the queue to be your afk sailing and then you get tagged into battle :)

I like to chase folks down on the OS. I like different environments and fighting different people. I don't want to have lots of cookie cutter matches with the same folks queuing up over and over again. 

20 minutes ago, Archaos said:

The thing is from what you say in multiple threads it appears you do not want to hunt, you want to log on and sail from port and instantly find battles and if you get sunk you want to be able to return to continue as soon as possible. All that could be achieved in NAL.

Hunters have to spend time stalking their prey (and this does not mean waiting outside the capital port with no safe zone), many times they will spend time hunting with no sight of prey. What you want as a hunter is a turkey shoot with the prey all lined up for you, which is not really hunting.

If you think that then you need to go back and read my posts for content because you missed the entire objective. Your grade in reading comprehension is an F lol.