Game-Labs Forum
Raspoutine

A French player attacks another French in a PvP vs Pirate fight

Just now, DesMoines said:

EdR are not a matter Rediii.... All others for you.....YES ;)

I made the experience in recent months that if Edr doesnt turn up noone is turning up.

Prove me wrong then ;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rediii said:

I made the experience in recent months that if Edr doesnt turn up noone is turning up.

Prove me wrong then ;)

Terre de Bas?

It wasn t a EdR PB....they were welcome of course but they have no decide to attack you.... ;)

2 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Terre de Bas?

It wasn t a EdR PB....they were welcome of course but they have no decide to attack you.... ;)

Yes and without edr you couldnt have fought the pb

And in a active serious war you wouldnt have a easy time making hostility either. The first fun battles would occur there. :)

Anyway its tribunal... sorry for offtopic

8 minutes ago, rediii said:

Yes and without edr you couldnt have fought the pb

And in a active serious war you wouldnt have a easy time making hostility either. The first fun battles would occur there. :)

Anyway its tribunal... sorry for offtopic

What???? They were only 4 EdR..... others players was ready to help us and wasn t EdR..... We are enough to make A pb Fleet....with no EdR....it s just we miss some Officers ...

Now ..if EdR want come they are welcome....as ever...But don t think we need and win this PB because we had EdR player... We say them THANK YOU to be present but you are far of truth ;)

We win only because all FR players in this PB were good... ALL...not an EdR...not the Lead....not a CBC or other...All were good and it was funny !!! :)

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 1

I see a lot of words, emotions ... do not forget it is a Tribunal! stay on the line of the subject PLS

Edited by SUN
  • Like 1

I am skeptical of some answers like the blabla of truth aranged or troll.
I am looking for the official opinion of the competent perspite on the matter with the hope that justice is done, quite simply.
Thank you for respecting the original subject.

Hi

Yesterday during the bp of biloxie their was many battles versus spain. Many pirates of BURN clan help edr  for the screen.

During a battle  [BURN]Mercator help us and we help him to capture an ocean.

Later i came back to New Orlean and i saw a battle, Pirate versus France with 650 br for pirate and 250 for france. So i decide to enter in this battle for help the french.

Once in the battle i saw mercator in a neufchatel and an ocean in his fleet in a fight with Fouchet in a wasa. 

Mercator told me to reason Foucher. So i told to Fouchet that Mercator was an ally, him and his clan helped us all this week. I told that edr gave him the ocean and it was totally unfair to try to capture this ocean.

Fouchet don't give a heck, so i decide to shoot his sails, and only sails, once or two to slow him down . And i block him (side by side) to allow mercator to escape. 

Once mercator escape i leave the battle.

Three importants points:

- I didn't know that Fouchet or Mercator was in this battle before i enter

- I went in to help the french

- In any case i shoot Fouchet's hull. 

Maybe my behavior was a little bit "cavalier" but between a little sprain of the rules and the honor of a deal of good ally i choosed the ally by choossing the smoothest way. 

Edited by Aria
  • Like 3

Based on logs Captain Aria indeed caused friendly damage in the battle.

Captain received a warning as 1st offense case.

Further violation of green on green rule might result in demoting.

• Like 3