Game-Labs Forum

changing your name??

GtC_Franskuh

Hi there mates,

i'm a pirate and i wonder if it is possible to change my name?

i have an idea on how to do it but i wonder what will happen to all my ships, exp, gold etc. etc. 

the idea is that i use a forged paper, accordingly to how you use it ( send ships you want to keep to a free port, abandon all other ports etc etc)

then use forged paper, use the new name i want, select a nation ( for instance British ), then when i am a Brit and i kill another Brit, then i will become a pirate again.

butt i wonder if i keep all my ships, exp, gold etc. 

With forged papers you will keep ships/resources if they are in a free port, and you will keep your gold.

However, forged papers only lets you change nations, it doesn't give an option to rename yourself.

As far as I know, the only way is to delete your character and remake if, but you would lose everything, except redeemables.

On 10.06.2017 at 4:22 PM, GtC_Franskuh said:

Hi there mates,

i'm a pirate and i wonder if it is possible to change my name?

i have an idea on how to do it but i wonder what will happen to all my ships, exp, gold etc. etc. 

the idea is that i use a forged paper, accordingly to how you use it ( send ships you want to keep to a free port, abandon all other ports etc etc)

then use forged paper, use the new name i want, select a nation ( for instance British ), then when i am a Brit and i kill another Brit, then i will become a pirate again.

butt i wonder if i keep all my ships, exp, gold etc. 

Did you activate experience from redeemables? If yes, in that case please do not delete character since the experience will be gone. Forged paper is a nation change item only.