Game-Labs Forum

A Few Post-Wipe Suggestions

After over a week of playing post-wipe there are a few issues that i have discovered that I think should be fixed:

1) I've noticed that players are staying in basic cutters to pvp instead of upgrading to different ships. Players in basic cutters are allowed to capture enemy ships and gain PvP marks while the opponent has nothing at all to gain from the battle. I think this could be remedied by either ( A ) not giving pvp marks to players who are sailing in basic cutters OR ( B ) giving PvP marks to players who sink a basic cutter OR ( C ) not allowing basic cutters in pvp battles at all. This would encourage players to get in a different ship and actually risk losing something in PvP. Any change to this rule would be very much appreciated. 

2) Not sure if this is a bug or intentional: ship cargo (in battle) is not including the +20% cargo bonus from the Hold Optimization perk. There has been a few times that I have not been able to loot a ship because "your hold is full" when in fact, it is not. Frustrating. 

3) AI loot is not very profitable and, thus, is forcing players to grind missions. I do like being able to hunt ai fleets for book drops and rare crafting resources, HOWEVER, most of the time I plunder salt or fish and it is very discouraging to roam around and tag ai fleets. I thought it was the developers idea to get rid of missions all together, instead quite the opposite has happened. I would be happy if the average loot from an ai ship is equal or better than the reward from doing a similar-ranked mission. This would get more players out of missions and sailing together in OW.

Otherwise, I do like the way this game has changed. Good job Game-Labs!

Edited by Capn Rocko
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Farrago said:

All valid observations.

Basic Cutters should not be allowed in PVP battle.

word!

hope the devs will fix that soon! even a calm player like liquicity is getting really pissed cause of the using of BC by so many cowards...