Game-Labs Forum

Have I understood this correctly??

If you log on after the wipe and want to change nationality you can do that....just do not use your redeemables to get your old rank and crafting level.  If you change nationality and hang out in the new nation for a while and want to then switch to another nation or back to the one you were in originally, as long as you do not use your redeemables you can do that.  When you are finally happy with where you are then use redeemables for rank, craft XP and the ships.  I think I got that.

I am not so sure about the Forged Papers thing.  Can you use that even if you have used your rank and craft Xp redeemables??  What about the ships you have?  Can you be an Admiral with a 50 craft level and use the Forged Papers to switch from say being Spanish to being Danish, one time only, and still be at the top level in rank and craft XP??

Inquiring minds want to know.

25 minutes ago, Tacticus said:

I am not so sure about the Forged Papers thing.  Can you use that even if you have used your rank and craft Xp redeemables??  What about the ships you have?  Can you be an Admiral with a 50 craft level and use the Forged Papers to switch from say being Spanish to being Danish, one time only, and still be at the top level in rank and craft XP??

Yes. That is what Forged Papers are for. You will be able to change nation after redeeming and playing in a nation for a while. You keep all your stuff, but you have to move all of your stuff to a freeport yourself if you want to have access to it after using the Forged Papers.

• Like 1