Game-Labs Forum

Deployment zone confusion

Hi general friends. Is there a way to select divisions in the deployment zone like you can in the battle map? I'm trying to keep divisional units near each other in the deployment zone for cohesion when the battle starts but I don't see a way to select them all at once. I'm clicking individual brigades and reading which division they belong to.

For that matter, what do the little roman numerals mean? Nothing seems to happen when I click on them.

20 hours ago, The Soldier said:

In the initial Pre-Battle Deployment area, you can filter individual Divisions by clicking the tabs.  There's a tab for Corps then for Divisions.

Hmm, thanks Soldier but I just don't see that. How do I find that? All I have are the roman numerals that jump the camera to different deployment zones. I'll post a screenshot later. Is there an extra button to click somewhere? Anyone else know what I mean here? 

2 hours ago, Bobby Fiasco said:

Hmm, thanks Soldier but I just don't see that. How do I find that? All I have are the roman numerals that jump the camera to different deployment zones. I'll post a screenshot later. Is there an extra button to click somewhere? Anyone else know what I mean here? 

Ah, I see what's happening.  You've never played a battle where you have more units than you're allowed to deploy. :) Right-click on some units to put them back in storage and the Army HUD bar will appear.  I generally store my entire army and then redeploy it for my battles.

Edited by The Soldier

21 minutes ago, The Soldier said:

Ah, I see what's happening.  You've never played a battle where you have more units than you're allowed to deploy. :) Right-click on some units to put them back in storage and the Army HUD bar will appear.  I generally store my entire army and then redeploy it for my battles.

Oh look at me! I'm The Soldier and am so cool and I have so many extra brigades lying around unlike all these other terrible noobs. 

?

• Like 2