Game-Labs Forum

I do not mind this coming ship/modes wipe, i even think is necessary giving the fact that some of us exploited the game instead of helping out. What i do mind is the radical changes that seems to happen every six months or so. Instead of a graduate adding of new features, accompanied by a poll to let us give our input/feedback on the changes, and from there roll in or out the new features.
Instead,the devs just change the game radically.

I heard some1 say that the devs want to split the servers according to time zones, because of the night flipping problem. This has to make for a record in stupid ideas. Just make a series of PB for the contested region in all the time zones and to win it a nation have to win the majority of the PB battles(just an ideea). Not split!
This has to be the only game that wants less players on their servers.

Nevermind that we the players have to be active on dif. forums just to keep up with whats going on in the game tutorials on youtube, news on this forums, crafting info from wiki and so on.

Your organisational structure is broken u need to fix that. U have a great ideea in your hand now concentrate and make it happen!!! This changes you just droped on us makes everyone freak out.

Or just me....I just had to say this, hope this new patch will be good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jealousMe said:

I heard some1 say that the devs want to split the servers according to time zones, because of the night flipping problem. This has to make for a record in stupid ideas. Just make a series of PB for the contested region in all the time zones and to win it a nation have to win the majority of the PB battles(just an ideea). Not split!
This has to be the only game that wants less players on their servers.

More tears in the wind. The suggestion you offer is already debated and won't work. The split is a developers hard choice in order to save the majority of the playerbase they sacrifice the minority. A hard choice brought about by the very communitys toxic behaviour and desire to avoid fully contested PBs.

1 hour ago, Rickard said:

this is exactly the problem ! i think the devs listened to much to the players  if the devs would have followed there original plans of the game NA would have been amazing.

If the devs didn't listen to the players the entire idea of EA would be wasted. Think of it this way - if the devs didn't listen to the players complaints that meaningfull RvR isn't possible on a global server, what then when the game releases and the very problems get escalated by the influx of a lot more players. The community, well part of the community, desires a solution that works irregardless of player numbers. The other part of the community has spent the best part of 5 months namecalling and belittling the first part of the community instead of coming up with realistic solutions to the nightflips. Now the toxic community goes out of their way to claim there was indeed better solutions - yet they still don't point to them. Player feedback is the point of EA, but the devs can only be as good as the feedback they get.

22 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

The other part of the community has spent the best part of 5 months namecalling and belittling the first part of the community

It's naive to think that this isn't spread evenly across the two alliances.  Most players spend time chatting to the people they agree with from their own alliance, and only the most outspoken members of the other alliance, such is the nature of a forum.  There has been plenty of name calling in the other direction.   Insulting, trolling and exploiting is done by individual players, there's no reason why they wouldn't be evenly distributed across the nations.

7 hours ago, Bearwall said:

More tears in the wind. The suggestion you offer is already debated and won't work.

Debate and testing are diffrent things. And u say it won't work as if you were part of the discussion. Lets give it a try and then debate if its working or not.