Game-Labs Forum

Desperate situation - weird teleportation and game crash

Lz3_2

Hello! 

I'm a player on EU1 on the US nation, and I recently decided to sail north from charleston to investigate what's above the map border. There were just islands going on forever. Anyways, I decided to log off for the day. 10 minutes ago I rejoined the game. All was good, until I spawned infront of the French capital with NO ship. then my game crashed. After re logging again, I was gladly back at my original position above the map border. However, each time I try to log in now it takes 18 seconds (me not being able to do anything non-client sided) until I get logged out. I cannot teleport to capital as that takes two minutes. 

EDIT:

Above the map border I am inside an island. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. However I can sail inside the island for 18 seconds until I get kicked.I really don't know what to do. Please help. My in-game name is Lz3. 

Thanks!

P.S I'm using this account since I forgot the password of my original, and after trying more than a few passwords it got locked for 15min

Edited by Lz3_2
+ information

Here's a video:

I don't know if it was 18 secs this time. Watch me type in chat (proving client sided). I couldn't set my sails either.

EDIT:

This post is now in light red and says Hidden. No idea why.

EDIT (2x):

Video is over 9MB, will upload to youtube

Edited by Lz3_2

One more thing.

Not be rude, but could you please teleport me in the ship to Wilmington where I started my journey? I can't dock anymore ships in Charleston which is incredibly inconvenient. If not, fine too. I'll sail sometime

Yes yes of course, just you teleported me somewhere because of the bug situation that I cannot dock my ship in. Don't think I'm asking to be tp'd around now, please! :)

Anyways, thanks for all the help. Appreciate it