Game-Labs Forum

Single player.

Hello,

I wanted to suggest the possibility of adding a single player mode to this game, seeing as the online side of it died due to it no longer allowing solo players to play without being attacked by groups. Your game is heavily unbalanced in the online so would it be possible to add a single player to it, same game just doesn't require you to play it online, it's a great game to play when you get the chance to leave port, but because of the issues the game has at the moment your player base has fallen rapidly. 

I think a single player aspect would benefit your game, it gives people a say place to level up and develop while the online will allow them to play with friends if they want. I also think you'd get a higher interest if the game was single player because it would create a massive modding community. I would strongly suggest adding it in as an option, your losing players fast, and if you don't try to address it soon, you wont have any.

You can't play NA without an internet connection, it is a server-side game.  What you're asking for is a completely different game.  The pve server is the closest you can get to what you're asking for.  I suppose that if they were to make an option on the pve server that had everyone else invisible for you except for yourself and all AI, then that would be what you are asking for.  Otherwise it would be a completely different development.