Game-Labs Forum

XP and money gain cut by 30% ...

This is doing no good and will lead to players will refuse to do PvP even more.

Not sure about PvE gains, but if they were lowered too it will be way too hard for new players to level up now and to get the cash for ships, cause all the prices are through the roof.

REFERT IT!

:edit title:

Edited by Brogsitter

No clue what you actually did there, but we were fighting curse / rear admiral fleets and we got 30.000 for a Santissima kill.

And perks should not be mandatory. Just go into the details and recalculate everything without any perks (like a new player).

It cost me 1 medium medkit to bring my crew back to full.  So a grand total of ZERO expense.

Nice math skills.

Edited by Brogsitter

Last week I went over to PvP1 as a Curse with nothing but a basic cutter. I did one missions to get my officer and than hit a Trade Snow.  I did some trading and than bought me a LVG. Not a player made one, but one from a store that wasn't bought and than resold way higher price in MT.   Did some more trading and now I have a store bought Trinc.  Once again I looked for one that wasn't some player buying them and jacking up the price at MT.   Not sure how the other nations are but that was kinda killing new players when you do that to your own nation capital.  Well 4 hours of play time I went from a basic cutter to owning a Trader Snow, LVG and Trinc and I had 1.5 million in the bank.  So maybe just maybe your doing it wrong.

If your making very little in a Curse mission I"m going to bet your not getting a lot of assist and your just getting like one kill.  You make more money the more damage you spread out amounge the fleet your fighting.  So what now you can't make your self rich by grinding AI fleets.  Maybe you need to think of other means to make money. I use to make tons just with my PvP play.  Though that is starting to lack on PvP2 so we have to find other means since it seems no one wants to PvP on that server any more.  So I figured out some good trade routes and can easily make a couple of millions in an hour or two.