Game-Labs Forum

Disconnects

benabbib

Hello,

since todays maintenance i have the problem that i will be disconnected from Naval Action every ~3mins.. In harbour or on open world.

I cleaned registry and temp dats, also i set the machine back by image to 15.october.

With no changes. So i cant play the game anymore.

What´s wrong?

Kind Regards

Benabbib

well, im not so experienced in that, but using kaspersky 2016 intrnet security, i did not change anything and the image backup doesn´t work either.?

it doesnt work since this morning after maintenance

after 1 up to 3 mins the game goes off and i remain on OW. if i do anything or not does not have any effect.

well, im not so experienced in that, but using kaspersky 2016 intrnet security, i did not change anything and the image backup doesn´t work either.?

it doesnt work since this morning after maintenance

after 1 up to 3 mins the game goes off and i remain on OW. if i do anything or not does not have any effect.

Could you please run connection test report from Steam Launcher?

ok after another crash 8 mins on OW, the connection test is running since minutes while showing "Tracing Route...".

how long does it take normally?

shall i reinstall naval action?.

do i loose all loot and ships then?

Edited by benabbib

ok after another crash 8 mins on OW, the connection test running since minutes while showing "Tracing Route...".

how long does it tage normally?

shall i reinstall naval action?.

do i loose all loot and ships then?

It may take some time, but usually not very long. Perhaps you experience connection issues from your ISP, could you please try any other online game and check if you have lags there as well?

Also you do not need to reinstall game (and if you did it, you keep all the stuff, do not worry - all information stored on the servers and Steam and not on your PC). You could also try to verify integrity of game cache in Steam - right click on the game in steam lib->properties->local files