Game-Labs Forum

Smuggler points

I understand that alts, backstabbing, spying, all ways to wage war are allowed.  The only issue is, that players with alts, they kinda break the lines.  Maybe trading with not allied nations and in Free Towns, should increase some value and be visible.  Except trading with things that are common, like fish/salt/etc.  This value should also be bound to your account, and maybe decay with time, but decay should be relatively slow.  High value may not mean that you are a spy, but you know what I mean.

Smuggler: 52445 points  (In this scenario it is a high value)

Second Lieutenant with a lot of Smuggler points, more than high ranked players will ever have -> Alt, possible spy, resource farm.  You cannot be sure, but, could be.

Don't know if "Smuggler" would be the right name for these points, but I hope it is enough to make the point clear.

Wont be bullet proof, does not solve the whole issue, it is gamy, but...  Maybe.

Smuggler points could go down when you do legal trade.

But if your main account gives 10m for a new alt, and he is not from same nation.  Smuggler points should skyrocket right there. (For both accounts)

Also, if your smuggler points go very high, your own side can attack you and sink you.  They cannot capture you, as that would enable exploiting.  They should be still able to board to kill.

(Wrote 1st to another thread, but as this is kinda its own thing)

Edited by Cmdr RideZ
  • Like 1

The issues to fix:

A. National property does not matter, as people have alts in every nation.  Removes the point of actually owning a specific region.

B. Spies.  To make this harder, not to remove.

Yes, because you guys love to exploit every freaking thing.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ