Game-Labs Forum

Lost durability when changing between fleet ships

ShavedAlpaca

I have sent an f11 report regarding this today. Here seems a better place to have the situation explained for me.

I bought a crafted exceptional Privateer. Captured a T-Brig with it. In post battle screen changed to TBrig and sent privateer to fleet. Sailed on. Spotted TCutter, engaged. In battle sailed to my privateer, pressed X and changed ships. In the privateer I then captured the TCutter. In post battle screen changed to TBrig again to haul cargo and sent the other two to fleet.
Later I got attacked by a player. In battle switched to privateer again and both my traders managed to escape and then I followed them. Again changed to TBrig and sailed to the nearest friendly port.
There I sold my cargo, sold the TBrig and without a ship to sail out again I tried to send my Privateer from Fleet to Docks. The game didnt let me as I didnt have an outpost there. Tried again just in case. Same message. Bought a basic cutter and sailed on. Got to a port where I do have an outpost. Sent all my fleet ships to dock and sold the captured TCutter. Then I saw my privateer has only 3 durability left. Somewhere in this sequence of events I lost 2 dura. If there is a legit reason I dont really care, I just want to understand. If it is a bug, I will be very happy if its fixed :)

PvP2:GB

Edited by ShavedAlpaca
  • Like 1