Game-Labs Forum

Lost a battle I didn't fight

Pelennor

Hi,

I ll try to be a short as possible, I didn't report by F11 cuz it's a bit hard to describe.

My name is Pelennor, this happened on PvP1 between 12:00 and 12:40 server time, 26/08/2016

Initial situation (12:00) :

1) I was in Ingermanland, in front of the port of Cuyo with spanish players fleet (allied)

2) English players bought a flag and succeed to stick it to the city, starting Port Battle

3) I hadn't time to play the port battle, so I decided to teleport to capital (Fort Royal)

4) I was tagged by some english and tried to enter Cuyo (the button enter the port was visible)

5) Despite clicking 100 time on button, the 20s timer to be pulled in battle by the enemy when to 0

6) To my surprise, I was NOT pulled into battle, but the port screen (Cuyo) appeared

7) I exited Cuyo, tried to teleport to capital a second time, and succeeded

7bis) During the 2mins timer, I remarked an open see battle, next to the port battle, right there I was waiting before entering port, that battle was approx 12 english versus 3 french, witch surprised me: I was the only french all around, but I told my self "ok, they may tagged a IA fleet I haven't noticed"

The bug happened (12:40) :

8) During all that time (40min), I was chatting in game with friends, I did nothing in game but teleport to different outposts and select my Renommee

9) Then I was suddenly pulled into a battlescreen showing a loose, losing officier life and a duration with the Renommée

I hope I ve been clear enough, I m at your disposal to further information.

post-23274-0-73351000-1472216770_thumb.jpg