Game-Labs Forum

Why does the CPU usage continue to rail?

Ray_p

Wrote about this before,   suggestion was to run the file validation which I have done several times before.   The game continues to consume very high levels of CPU and this isn't an entry level machine.   How do I get this game to run smoothly without the dropouts and dead buffering periods?  AS you can see in the performace chart it just cycles to high levels.    I ran file validation right before this and it was 100% fine.

post-4624-0-85201800-1412015686_thumb.jpg

It's fine with 63%,   what it doesn't like is the spikes to 100% you can see on the graph.   Playing lower level battles is fine it's the expansive games that I have an issue.  My processor is AMD A6-4400M APU wirth Radeon HD Graphics 2.7 GHz.

AMD Radeon HD 7520G

Good Day,   I thought that providing the information that you asked for might lead to some solution or a recognition of a problem.    This game uses a high level of memory on a machine that in my opinion is going to be typical of alot of machines a player might be using.   I do wish I had a high end gaming computer but I don't and Santa doesn't seem to want to give me one.  Given I gave you the info please give me a response back.   Thank You