Game-Labs Forum

Friend fire, helping verenigde provicien to capture a pirate trader snow,.. [PVP1]

I am the accused.

I did shoot him once by accident when he sailed in between me and the trader. Sadly there were several hits under his waterline and he sank. (victory vs rattlesnake..)

As you can see in the screenshot I apologized right away.

Up until that point there had been no talking between us at all and I thought we were just  the 3 ships of my clan. (all on Teamspeak)

Being a victory ,bellona and trincomalee, so when i saw the small ship i assumed it was the trader we were fighting.

Here you can see the full chat, which shows he didn't say anything beforehand and didn't warn he was crossing between me and the trader (like he claims in SS2)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/264970571022257291/323BFCF348304B697D6C7EE166319F9C2D5F9AD2/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/264970571022257389/22AC837BDC5CAB3F1CDF9A1D059BFEA32B11061E/

Again, sorry to BSG-FBK.

The facts are:

1) I entered in a battle as Veredigne

2) A Veredigne player shoot me and sunk my ship

We can start arwing about if it was on purpose or not, you will defend one possition I will do the same with opposite.

But what it is clear is that if you sunk a teammate ship you are doing something that is not allowed in this game.

You are not a noob and you can clearly known that I was not an enemy (red) and even more a rattlesnake is quite different than a trader.

One could question why you entered this battle against a trader after fighting us for several hours. Trying to spy and relay the exact ship composition?

Did you deliberately sail between me and that trader right as i was lining it up? And the second you got hit started shouting about getting me banned. Totally ignoring my apology.

Why did you feel the need to claim i said i would sink you, and claim you warned me about crossing my line of fire..when the chat log shows the first thing said in that battle was my apology.

You are not being honest at all about helping us in that battle ,nor in your claims about me threatening to kill you or your warning about crossing my line of fire.

Maybe stop playing the innocent newbie yourself, admit you deliberately joined the battle and made sure you got hit so you could file a tribunal case and request a ban?

Let's leave it up to the mods and see what they decide. 

Again...My apologies for the inadvertent sinking of your ship,

Stalwart.

Edited by Stalwart