Game-Labs Forum

Cannot play the game at all.

Slauer

When I launch the game, everything seems fine. I go to eu 1 server, and then select my character. Then, it takes like 5 minutes to load and when it does, there is nothing but the ocean I can see on the screen. Only the chat bar, which has nothing on it, i can see. I tried logging onto different servers, still doesn't work. I can't play NA at all.

Please, check the general workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

But it could also be your PC issues, so please provide PC specs (CPU, GPU, OS 32 or 64 bit)

Please, check the general workaround for connection issues:But it could also be your PC issues, so please provide PC specs (CPU, GPU, OS 32 or 64 bit)

I don't think it could be my pc, because it just stopped working today. I was playing a bit yesterday and everything worked fine.

update: i reinstalled the game, and turned off my antivirus. Now its working again. Thanks for your help!

Edited by Slauer