Game-Labs Forum

PVP2- XP GRINDING and TRAINING

Nyurtle

New USA or even experienced players looking to grind out their levels with some guidance and have their questions about the game answered are welcome to come to my teamspeak at - Infinitum.teamspeak3.com -  

Ask for Nyurtle, Charlie, Squedage, or Yar Matey. We can show you how to get the most out of your time what to invest into what ports to get where to position your ships for future battles and teach you the mechanics of the game so you can start turning your enemies into prey. We ask for nothing in return except your success while apart of our nation.

• Like 4

r u willing to help non US players

my skills r rusty

any help would be appreciated

John Bernard Shaw Cable

You LIE! Your skills are just fine. heh. :) But, we have to be in a group to join the same mission, and I'm not certain other nations can join the group. If not, maybe we can search a NPC fleet out and join on the same side tho? What do you think Nyurtle?

welp WITH ALl the new perks to choose from determined defender is less likely to be taken so just count on people choosing the new perks over that ridiculous determined defender one. It's our only hope.

Besides that i've been mixn my boarding upgrades with survival ones and using lower quality marines so that i'm not investing half of my crew on the chance that i can board someone.