Game-Labs Forum

Another suggestion while I am at it

First off I wish to commend you on the game you are producing.  The potential is incredible!! Keep up the good work.

I do have a suggestion in the crafting/trading area.  I hope you see this area as an integral part of your game.  Toward that end I feel that the number of production buildings allowed is too restrictive.  If you are committed to a builder/trader part of the community, then this aspect needs to be expanded. There needs to be the ability to produce the needed raw materials for a builder/trader to have control over his costs. Being restricted to only 5 factories is not good for that. The number needs to be 2 or 3 times that.

As an addition to that I think the size of the warehouse is too small and the cost to expand it is to great, and the size of the expansion is also too small.  The warehouse should be twice as big. The size of expansion should be 1/2 the size of the original for a lot less cost than you have now, or you could double the size for a larger price.

Just my thoughts......Keep up the good work.

Thanks.....Tacticus

Perhaps pro-rata the number of building to the number of ports you own.

We can own 8 ports and it is VERY expensive buying the permits.

Perhaps 5 buildings if you hold 3 or less 7 if you hold less than max and 10 if you hold max ?

i think buildings should have THEIR OWN labor. and it costs wages to extract. 

also the EU trader needs to be disabled. its  a sad thing when new players are encouraged to sell labor hours and buy materials to craft from the magical triple price plus one make thing appear deal.