Game-Labs Forum

trade items and flags

hello, i would love to see rare trade items like diamons or furs, avalible only from select towns in select regions. 

diamonds from central america(only) and demanded for purchase in nation capitals or freetowns at least some certain distance from point of origion

furs from america...and america doesnt buy furs so the trader must smuggle them out to another nations towns. 

balance it by setting price based on range, so if diamonds come from central america, AMERICA wont pay soooo much for them due to short distance...but they pay premium for like french purfume....

meanwhile france pays a killing for diamonds sailed all the way from the gulf by some intrepid trader.

this would allow for pirates and privateers to camp trader ports and also put more traders on the OS where they belong. every one loves a good haul.

(never mind did not know it was being dealt with)FLAGS

please make it increasingly expensive to purchase flags. something that will effectively limit a nations ability to cover the map.

i'm not bitching here so please don't flame me.

i'm pvp2 france, we own our capital and thats it because we got steam rolled fair and square. we also have basically zero chance of reclaiming any lost turf at the moment due to numbers and drama ect. word i get it. its just kinda lame is all. and boring. we cannot offer a fight and we have nothing to defend. there is no point in being french? amirite?

Edited by Khendon