Game-Labs Forum

I know this sounds picky but it would be nice if there was a 45 FPS limit in the graphic settings. My laptop runs the game around 50-55 fps but maxes out the GPU making temps rise, if I set it to 30 FPS the temps stay low but the 30 FPS rate is noticeable. A 45 FPS would be just above the rate that you wouldn't be able to notice and would also keep your temps as low as possible while keeping the game looking beautiful. Just a suggestion. 

I don't think 15 fps is that much of a huge difference.

Actually 15 FPS makes a giant differance especially at lower FPS

To OP however, if you have an AMD card or NVidia card on your system there should be some short of frame rate control under your driver settings if you have a supported card, otherwise id reccomend just stickign to unlocked as either way as far as i am generally aware the 15/30/60FPS is to avoid screen tearing as those are the frequencies a monitor can work at(not entirely sure about 15 fps though)

Actually 15 FPS makes a giant differance especially at lower FPS

To OP however, if you have an AMD card or NVidia card on your system there should be some short of frame rate control under your driver settings if you have a supported card, otherwise id reccomend just stickign to unlocked as either way as far as i am generally aware the 15/30/60FPS is to avoid screen tearing as those are the frequencies a monitor can work at(not entirely sure about 15 fps though)

I agree that the 15 FPS makes a huge difference from 30 to 45. I have an Nvidia card and will look into adjusting the FPS setting there. Thanks for the reply. Nice vids by the way. 

You can set it to 30fps in settings

I know you can set it to 30 fps. But I would like the option to set it to 45 fps because at 30 fps you can notice a slight jerkiness in the frames, but at 45 you can't really. Again, this was just a nitpick suggestion.