Game-Labs Forum

A moment of praise, and a suggestion.

Wootles

Fantastic Game gentlemen.

I've sunk 4 hours into this beast in the last two days, this includes 3 crashes and needed reboot of computer in order to get the sound "unstuck". Even with this, I can't help but come back for more. I've been missing this type of game for many years now, and you've filled that void. Thanks for the efforts, and continue on with the good fight!

As with most people who seem to be playing this I would like to add my own suggestion to the game, and perhaps it is already in the works. I use the topography map probably 99% of the time I've been playing this game. Seeing the contours really does help with positioning, the problem is is that those lines tend to blur together after awhile. My suggestion is, is to have a line that is say the color red that displays a certain terrain height in which you can judge the surrounding landscape. Most of the land on the map seems to be in the 400-550 range. Perhaps if a red line would be traced every 50 or 60 feet (I'm not sure what the elevation difference is between lines yet). In this respect the arm chair general would have a better idea if they are looking towards a plateau, or a depression in elevation.

Keep it up, this is the best 10 bucks I've spent in awhile!