Game-Labs Forum

Nautical Fiction

Hyperion74

Has anyone read the Charles Hayden series by S Thomas Russell. I highly recommend them. 4 novels so far.

Has anyone read the last Lewrie novel. I really liked that one too. Love the whole series. By Dewie Lambdin.

Has anyone read Captain in Callico by George McDonald Fraser, might be a Scott. Let me know if its worth a buy if ye have.

On a side note, I watch Black Sails on STARZ. The actress who plays Anne Bonny is gorgeous and her character is a total badass. Just sayin. 

Has anyone read the Charles Hayden series by S Thomas Russell. I highly recommend them. 4 novels so far.

Has anyone read the last Lewrie novel. I really liked that one too. Love the whole series. By Dewie Lambdin.

Has anyone read Captain in Callico by George McDonald Fraser, might be a Scott. Let me know if its worth a buy if ye have.

On a side note, I watch Black Sails on STARZ. The actress who plays Anne Bonny is gorgeous and her character is a total badass. Just sayin.

Im in love with Anne Bonny. Her and Rackem where my favorite real pirates ( poor jack didnt last long) and they are my favorite in the series and Anne is by far the slankiest hottest bad ass bitch there is.....Max and that bad either.