Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion: Place (hotkey) beside command button

Technopiper

Hello, I just registered to post this suggestion:

I think it is a good idea to place the hotkey for a command next to its button (at the right side of the screen). This would be a great way to familiarize players with the shortcut key which is the best way to play this game. Furthermore, there could be an option to hide the command list interface, to free up more "real estate", so as to speak.

I am a table wargamer who resorted to the PC for the lack of an opponent. So far, your game is the only one I like since 1997 (Sid Meier's Gettysburg). I sincerely hope that you will have a most successful career. I have recommended this game to all my friends. And please, can we have the next game base on the Napoleonic Wars? Preferably a campaign that involves the Russians: Austerlitz, Borodino, even battles after 1812 in which the Russian played the most important part but was largely neglected by history. My number one interest is the Napoleonic period with an emphasis on the Russians.

Thank you for this wonderful game!

A very good suggestion (I didn't even know there were hotkeys so....).  I hope the developers keep focus on the Civil War because there really is a dearth of games covering this very interesting period of history. For Napoleonic Wars there are many games out for it, but one can't really name any (popular at least) games for the American Civil War since that old Sid Meier's game (which I played when I was like 5 years old btw).