Game-Labs Forum

How do you fix the chat services in this game?

Squaz

usually when I log in the chat doesn't show up. I have 0 friends online 0 clan members online and no one is talking at all which is a massive lie because i'm sat in team speak talking to the clan members. 

To fix this i have to log in over and over until it works. Is there any other way to fix this without having to log in over and over?

This is what it looks like

4AWOgua.jpg

Edited by Squaz

Could you check the workaround for connection issues?

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode.

If this won't help, please send report through Steam Launch option "Report Connection Test" and post report name here (it will look like NAS-XXXX)

Also, please, send a report through F11

Okay, I can't do anything involving router stuff because I run the game on a 4g phone tether. (bearing in mind it is easily doable as my connection runs up to 50Mb/s)

Nothing else is using my connection.

Seems to be a problem when timing out and reconnecting. (Ie using quit now instead of waiting)