Game-Labs Forum

Bugs/Problems

rommel22

1. Sometimes when i click a unit and then disselect it (clicking on the map) it orders to attack a random unit. I can also see for a split second a straight arrow pointing that unit.

2. Condition seems to fall extremely fast. I had pettigrews brigade with 100% condition with a general behind it. A union unit of 800 was fighting at it's left flank behind with another unit of mine. It seems that the enemy unit got close to pettigrew and units from the edges automatically started melle each other. After 3 seconds i looked back and pettigrew was routed i coudlnt even click him.

What was Pettigrew's morale before the fight?

If the morale is low (or losses have been heavy) you gain 100% condition; but, the instant you move the unit your condition will drop instantly.

In my mind it would be better if the condition bar could not recover to 100% if you can't move the unit without destroying its condition due to casualties or low morale.

Hi romel22!

1. Sometimes when i click a unit and then disselect it (clicking on the map) it orders to attack a random unit. I can also see for a split second a straight arrow pointing that unit.

This is a known issue and the team is working on it.

2. Condition seems to fall extremely fast. I had pettigrews brigade with 100% condition with a general behind it. A union unit of 800 was fighting at it's left flank behind with another unit of mine. It seems that the enemy unit got close to pettigrew and units from the edges automatically started melle each other. After 3 seconds i looked back and pettigrew was routed i coudlnt even click him.

Units that receive an attack at their flank or from the rear have a serious morale penalty. In your case it seems that Pettigrew received an attack (even if it was indirect), however, he should not retreat so so fast. Most possibly it was a combination with additional facts that accelerated the fast morale drop. Such facts could be volleys from other hostile units, retreated friendlies or with low morale (e.g. the initial target of the unit that finally engaged with Pettigrew in a melee), etc. 

If i remmember currectly the morale was about 70%. it did engage with some units, and was targeted by artillery. Also the "flanking" unit was engaged with my other unit about to be flanked by reinforcements which have been rushed from the edge of the map.

Just to add to the bud of units being ordered to move to a corner of the map when trying to deselect.  At the same time, commanders will not deselect at all.  Restarting the game does not help.  In fact, the only thing that seems to work (sometimes) is to rapidly click all three mouse buttons at the same time.  weird.