Game-Labs Forum

Became Pirate by mistake

Jean-Marie Renaud

Hello,

I accidentaly switched to pirate and would like to undo it, Here is a Screenshot of my friends and I right after it happened, as you can see I'm still in a group with them and their country's names in red.

Server: PVP One EU 

Char. Name: Jean Marie Renaud

Faction: France

Thanks and regards.

J-M Renaud

post-20667-0-55511000-1456763320_thumb.png

Since the latest patch XP is now tied to your steam account. That way, there is a possibility for you return to your old nation.

1. Find a buddy in your nation that can temporarily safekeep your money and ships etc etc. 

2. Do it in a freetown close to the French capital, and let him sail or tp to the capital after you gave the stuff to him temporarily.

3. You have to log out and log in , and delete your old character. * you will loose everything, except for the money/ XP and items you gave your buddy. ( but by then there is nothing you can do about your old outposts anymore anyway..)

4. Create a new french character, same name is possible after you deleted your old account. 

5. Meet up with your buddy and trade with him in the capital and get your ship and money and everything else you temporarily gave him back.

It sucks you became pirate. You can also wait for the admins to roll you back , but they only do that in situations where it is due game bugs or failures. With this xp tied to steam account, there is a way to turn back to your nation, you might loose some outposts and extra ships, but not everything if you do it properly..

Not saying you have to do this, but it is the way to go since latest patch.

Good luck.