Game-Labs Forum

Group missions

ok one thing that constantly find anoying when i trying to do missions with my mates is i cant tell where there missions are. it would help alot if when your grouped up you could see each others events thus making it easyer to find in fog and such also help color coded so u can tell whos mission is whois. 

also speical Group missions where every one gains a mission reward would be good too. maybe set them to have a min required number of players to do... IE min of 4 players to do a group mission and the mission would be harder then normal missions in order to keep it fun.

only issue with the group missions is levels the system would need to detect what player levels are and bring out a fight equal to it. 

• Like 3

i can only think of 1 reason. 

as with all games like this there are just so many suggestions and the devs never get the chance to read them all. somtimes devs get lucky and read the good ones somtimes they just read what we like to call "fluff" posts. you know the sort. please put dancing emotes. please let us buy pink hats. stuff that is rather uninportant compared to real game changes that would benfit every one.

one can hope that the devs read this or another post that is like this so we can get some notice on this issue