Game-Labs Forum

Teleport-Abandon Problem

ThunderMark

I've been trying to teleport from Kingston to Port-au-Prince but instead i've missclicked to abandon and lost all the things I had there, 2 3rd rates, a frigate,a renomee and a bunch of different upgrades without a warning window or something. One click and all gone. It should at least warn me about that, like the turning from nation to pirate system. 

Since the mistake, I've exited out of the game, hoping for a account refund or something, and won't play it until I have an answer, whatever it is. Ingame nickname: Red Warrior . Ticket code: NAB-28872

Thank you.

From what I remember I press one click then realise the second after my mistake, or maybe I was tired and didn't payed attention.

I've tested it now and the window warning does pop up, so i guess it is me to blame. Either way, clearly wasn't my intention to lose all the stuff, so maybe I can be forgiven once for my stupidity? :))

Sorry to hear, Captain :( Unfortunately, it cannot be restored, I really hope you will fully recover from the loss of it. After all, the most valuable thing in the game is linked to Steam account, ships and gold come and gone