Game-Labs Forum

Awesome Start

FlaGuitars

Howdy y'all. Just purchased and only played one battle so far but am looking forward to what seems to be one of the best Gettysburg game yet.

Been playing for ages myself and i can say i 100% agree. I see you have the confederate flags on your profile are you a fan of them sir as i am a fan of the confederates.

I agree it's a great start. There's a lot of work yet to do though.

Agreed a lot of work to be done but a very good start im immersed thats for sure. I can tell i like the game because i sometimes jump up and down while playing this seems to be me very excited lmfao.

Been playing for ages myself and i can say i 100% agree. I see you have the confederate flags on your profile are you a fan of them sir as i am a fan of the confederates.

Hi. Yes sir, I was born and raised in the south so if I didn’t put the confederate flag as my avatar then I am afraid General Lee would strike me down with a lightning bolt. :)

• Like 2

Hi. Yes sir, I was born and raised in the south so if I didn’t put the confederate flag as my avatar then I am afraid General Lee would strike me down with a lightning bolt. :)

lol! :P

I'm an unabashed Union supporter and I also think that this game is fantastic! North and South seem to get along on this one :P lol

I just purchased this game as it was referred by a friend and I must say it looks and plays extremely well.  Being a civil war buff and living not far from this very battlefield,  I'm always interested in new games from this era.  So I agree with the op....awesome start and looking forward to the game evolving into what may very well be the best game of its kind yet and if successful, the addition of other civil war battles.