Game-Labs Forum

Loot and Provisions

hey guys AWESOME GAME!!

I personally would like to see some sort of provision element added to the game. 

i.e. my ship can store provisions for 3-5 or 6-9 or honestly enter duration (here) and once my provisions run low i gain a debuff to sail reaction time and reload and when i am out of provisions i suffer like 50% timer increases or something like that. i think this would be a rather cool feather to compliment the days at sea ticker. 

adjust my suggestion in some real meaningful way ect.

I think i have seen this next request already but I shall mention it again.

the way end of battle loot works is beyond cumbersom.

that he/she who boards an enemy vessel is the only person who has the right to loot it or take command of it at the end of the fight is obnoxious and makes helping lower level captains cap ships annoying. there is no real reason that i cannot use my larger crew to subdue a ship and a lower level commander can commandeer it.

also looting at the end. say we knock over a trading brig, the captain who did the boarding action is the only one who has access to the loot pool. i feel that it would be lovely if we could have a player in a trade/cargo ship of our own and just have him be a mule basically. instead of returning to port after every single successful action.

I hope these suggestions are well received and thanks so much for such an amazing game.

Cheers!!