Game-Labs Forum

The rise of WolfPack [=WP=]

WolfPack was a clan I created back in my days of playing on a custom naval themed minecraft server, and now it will return in a more appropriate setting in Naval action, I'm an experienced gamer having played games since I could hold the attention span to do so, I've lead hundreds of people into intense battles in about 3 different clans I founded. I hope to make Naval Action my next great adventure and WolfPack will be the start of that adventure..

Our Mission.
My intention is to recruit a strong and skilled group of players primarily consisting of players in a North American Timezone, this group will consist of traders, shipwrights and captains not afraid of intense organized battles with very high stakes, even though I'm a highly experienced leader mistakes can and will happen, we can't win every single battle, but I'm looking for players who can brush themselves off and not get mad, but get even..Don't let the above fool you, you don't need to be Jack aubery to join, you just need to give your best effort and follow orders. Once enough members are recruited we will operate heavily in the Bahamas fighting pirates, going where other clans refuse to go.

Joining requirements
To join you must have a working TS3 client and use it for any organized clan activities, and also for briefings when requested. Other than that to join you simply shoot me a PM or leave a reply to this post, your performance in real combat will be judged and any room for improvement cam be worked with, so don't feel like you can't join since you're first lieutenant and have only done PvE, all are welcome.

So if you would like to know more or join please send me a PM on forums, in game or any other way you want.

TS3: sky.noise.host:9989

Edited by DrunkenSloth