Game-Labs Forum

Looking for British clan on PvP 2

What I'm looking for.

A group of people who work well together to accomplish goals.

A group of people I can feel good about dedicating my time to.

Preferably one that's got people around my own age in it. ( 36 )

A group who wants to see all the content in the game and like me are willing to put in all the work necessary to get to it.

A bit about me.

I'm 36 years old. I've been a gaming since I was little kid.

I've been playing for a week now and I've really fallen in love with this game. I'm about a quarter of the way through Second Lieutenant and am ranking up fast just soloing. But am eager for group play.

I have been and intend to keep putting a good deal of time into this game.

I have a bit over 300 hours experience in Sid Meier's Pirates!, not exactly a direct transfer of experience but I feel it's helped me quite a bit so far. I haven't been sank yet!

I have a good deal of experience in group online games. From raiding in MMO's ( Everquest, and World of Warcraft ) to clan wars in World of Tanks.

I can handle criticism well, and have no problem dealing with abrasive personalities. I'm a pretty relaxed and tolerant person myself.

I live in CST time zone but my playing hours are.. well, pretty random at the moment. I can acclimate to any time my clan plays at.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here or hit me up in game.

My in game name is the same as on here. Mrs Brisby.

• Like 1

More than welcome to send myself Roberts a message in game and I would glady go over some information about my clan Sons of Britain :) we are currently the largest clan on the server with 120+ members.

We even have Constitutions already :D

Edited by Lord Roberts