Game-Labs Forum

Totally bugged - stuck in the water (ow) without a ship.

abdahorn

Ive made 2 F11 reports so far , asked ingame for help - a few days have passed and nothing. So Ive bought a cerberus  my old navy brig copyed itself over the cerberus in the port , everything bugged . When  i've hit the sails button i've found myself outside somewhere in the water like a ghost with no ship , cant move or turn - nothing. So Please someone help me and fix that - first i've lost the ships and then I am in a stuck possition with no ship or nothing.

post-11014-0-85360400-1433434724_thumb.jpg

Ive made 2 F11 reports so far , asked ingame for help - a few days have passed and nothing. So Ive bought a cerberus  my old navy brig copyed itself over the cerberus in the port , everything bugged . When  i've hit the sails button i've found myself outside somewhere in the water like a ghost with no ship , cant move or turn - nothing. So Please someone help me and fix that - first i've lost the ships and then I am in a stuck possition with no ship or nothing.

whats your nickname in game? is it the one in chat?

Problem was caused by the start of maintenance when you were doing something with your items

In the future please avoid buying ships or changing or moving items right before maintenance (server restart) starts as this might get you stuck.

We will fix this in the future

Your player was sent to port - should be working well now.